- The apartment must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure, if not released within the time indicated above, the manager, is entitled to payment of an additional bed.
- Please note that the guests from 12/01/05 Italian law does not allow smoking inside public places, and that the Country House Meridiana is a structure in which smoking is prohibited in the rooms.
- The direction is exempt from any liability for any personal items unattended in rooms or public areas. It is the responsibility of the Lords guests keep personal items of value in the rooms and public areas of the farm.
- We recommend our guests to not remove or destroy any object inside the rooms and common areas. Any violation will be reported to the local police authorities and the damage will be charged to the customer account.
- Must necessarily be observed the following hours of rest: from 14.00 to 16.00 from 23.00 to 09.00.
- During daylight hours are kindly requested our guests to indicate the presence of their relatives and friends to the direction. During the night hours is strictly forbidden for outsiders.
- The guest who arrives in company implicitly accepts all that is contained in the *Rules of the Country House Meridiana.
- The booking will be confirmed after payment of a deposit. The amount paid as deposit is not refundable and is valid as cancellation or no-show according to art. 1385 of the Civil Code.
- The balance is due upon arrival, after looking at the structure
- Check in from 14.00 a.m. (except arrangements); Check out 10.00 a.m.
- Included in rate: use of swimming pool, covered parking space, use of halls, wi-fi, permission of stay for small-sized animals and all facilities (water, light, gas).
- Heating: 5,00/35,00 €
- Extra bed: 5,00 € at night.
- Linen (if requested): 10,00 € for person, for each change.
Document Adobe Acrobat [200 KB]